Cosmedix – Clarify 142g
Treat your acne and end up flaky, tight and drier than the Pilbara desert. Leave it alone and end up feeling spotty and greasy by morning tea. Sometimes, in the fight against congestion – it can feel like there’s no product that treats while also leaving your skin feeling comfortable. Cosmedix are on the case! The Cosmedix Clarify Foaming Cleanser contains blemish-fighting ingredients like Salicylic Acid which will cleanse deep into the walls of your pores to clear out excess oil and the bacteria that causes breakouts, while also softening, hydrating and conditioning your skin at the same time – without the grease factor
Whether you’ve been fighting acne for a while, or just get the occasional monthly flare up – having a targeted cleanser in your routine will set you in great stead for clear, clean and comfortable skin. The water-based foam cleanser gentle lathers with a super light texture, helping to eliminate unwanted excess oil while maintaining natural oils that keep your skin healthy. Skin is bright and clear in no time.
What are the key ingredients in Cosmedix Clarify Foaming Cleanser?
- Salicylic Acid – this Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) is your best weaponry in the fight against blemishes. Oil soluble, it can get deep into pores to dissolve excess sebum and kill bacteria before it becomes a spot.
- Aloe Vera and D-Panthenol – soothe reddened and irritated skin so commonly associated with blemished complexions, while hydrating at the same time.
- Lactococcus Ferment Lysate and Saccharide Isomerate – fancy name, fancy skill set. These probiotics will help rebalance your skin with healthy bacteria, leading to a better surface protection against the “bad” bacteria you’re at war with.
Who is the Cosmedix Clarify Foaming Cleanser for?
Because this is a non-drying, non-stripping formula, it is suitable to be used by anyone who’s experiencing breakouts. If your skin is oily/congested all over – make this your morning and night saviour, but if you have normal skin and just get congested across your chin or jawline, keep it to this zone only.
What DOESN’T the Cosmedix Clarify Foaming Cleanser have in it?
Cosmedix likes to keep your skin clean, and your skincare cabinet clean too. Their products are:
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Mineral Oil Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Artificial Dye + Fragrance Free
- Formaldehyde Donor Free
So you can rest easy that your skin’s in excellent hands!
Acne, Oily Skin