iS Clinical – Retinol+ Emulsion 0.3
The highly active, fast-acting Retinol+ Emulsion 0.3 is a mildly resurfacing formula that combines Retinol of botanical origin with a proprietary blend of Bakuchiol, other powerful botanical boosters, antioxidants, and Extremozymes to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles while evening skin tone and texture for a smooth, radiant complexion. This nourishing form of Retinol is encapsulated with bio-identical lipids, providing easy delivery to the skin while improving its resilience and overall long-term complexion.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Helps diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone, texture, and blemishes
- Helps protect from environmental stressors with Extremozyme® technology
- Helps smooth, soften, and brighten complexion
- Helps to increase the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity
- Helps provide antioxidant protection to defend against oxidative stressors
Apply 2-3 pumps to clean skin, smoothing evenly over face and neck in the evening every 3 days for 3 weeks, then if well tolerated, apply every 2 days, or as directed.
This product contains Retinol, which may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and, particularly, the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit your sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
- Retinol: A well-delivered botanical form of Retinol that boosts overall skin condition through its vitamin and antioxidant properties.
- Bakuchiol: An ingredient that is even more powerful when combined with Retinol, as it shares the benefits but with higher skin tolerability.
- Ectoin: An Extremozyme found in several plants thriving in high-salt environments that helps protect from environmental stressors.
- Vitamin C: Bio-available: A stabilized form of Vitamin C helps protect against environmental stresses and delivers brightening benefits.
Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Uneven Texture, Uneven Tones